Σάββατο

But do you ever think of me?


as i lay frustrated
no truth can reach my ears,
for i excluded reality from my game

i formed you and kissed you to life.
watched your first steps to this world,
walked you to the far corners of your crumbled feelings.

and you flourished indeed,

but my teachings must have been flawed
and in time your patience succubed to my foolish nature,
untill there was none.

i forged a chain and attached myself to your upper lip,
i did hope to nest for a time.
one too many of your lovers visits crushed me though, and so i lost you.

i invented the game there and then,
to think your name with all the power i can summon
yet never ever let it slip from my lips as i slipped from yours...

it is certainly not my idea,its the chain that wonders,
so forgive me if i have to ask so bluttantly
but do you ever think of me?

(foto: legs by gutyerrez )

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου